THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two Hip Kids

Bolsters!  both very cool; for two different kids in two different homes, though I think they look great together.

The adorable print- "June Bug"- is for a young girl's bedroom.  It was also used for window treatments with a 6" band of the black polka-dot.  I'm hoping the decorator will send me a photo of it installed.  (hint!)  I just love that someone is using black in their girl's room! 
The purple velvet with zebra welting is for an infant's room.  (!!!)  There is a crib bedskirt in the zebra, and window treatments in the purple velvet.   I had to beg to be allowed to have a purple bedroom when I was a teenager!  This baby gets to grow up with it.
If you think the end of the purple bolster is sloppy- so do I.  After I snapped this picture I totally took apart this bolster and re-made it, with much greater success.

No comments:

Post a Comment