THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pillow Day

We had Pillow Day last week.  For some reason pillows come in waves.  I might go a month without a single pillow, and then accumulate orders for two dozen pillows in one week.  When that happens, I have Pillow Day.  I cut all the pillows at once, arrange them by thread color, and hold a pillow marathon.  Last week I had 26 pillows to make. 
Here are 10" x 20" pillows- the solid pillows are boxed with a 2" boxing, and the woven pattern pillows are knife-edge. 

Inserts for boxed pillows are custom-made.  For these 2" x 10" x 20" pillows I ordered inserts at 3" x 12" x 22" in 10/90 down/feather.  It looks like they'll never fit into those covers, but they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment