THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fab Fabric Friday, and a Gathered London

This is exquisite fabric: silk, with embroidery over applique.

Each flower and leaf is gorgeous.

It became interlined draperies and a gathered London shade.

It's one of the most beautiful embroidered silks I've ever worked with.

You're thinking, what a lazy post!

Yes, I agree.  I've got so many photos of recent projects, and not enough time to get them posted.  I'll try to catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment