THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Saturday, January 26, 2019

"Comments" malfunctioning!

Sorry to those who have posted comments that have gone unpublished or unanswered.  "Comments" is having a hissy fit.  You can always email me at stitchlore@gmail.com with your comments or questions.  This has happened before, and I'm at a loss to explain it.  Then all of a sudden it works again!
Here are two I remember:

To Anonymous: the grosgrain is 2".  The designer provided it so I don't know its source.  However, I do love French grosgrain from Samuel and Sons.

To Unknown:  I use the M'Fay Kingston pattern, which you can purchase from The Workroom Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment