THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy New Year!

The holidays are always busy for soft furnishings workrooms.  Naturally, people want to spruce up their homes when they know friends and family will be visiting.  So we were very busy here, and now have had time to get some rest to re-charge for a new year.

Not everything we make can be shown on the blog, and in December we had an unusual number of that type of project.  One of those, a very large job, was one of the most difficult treatments I've ever sewn, and I'm thrilled to say that it turned out spectacularly.   I only wish I could show it off here!

However, I'm so excited to report that starting next week I'll be able to begin featuring a whole house project that we've been working on since last spring for a very special client.  Tomorrow's installation will mark approximately the half-way point.  This client has chosen incredibly beautiful fabrics and satisfyingly detailed treatments that have been a joy and a challenge to create.  I can't wait to start posting about it!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment