THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Friday, April 9, 2010

Efficiency

Yesterday I attended a seminar by Ann Johnson on Workroom Tips and Techniques, presented by the New Jersey chapter of the WCAA
For 3 hours Ann shared tips from her experience as a workroom owner and manager.  Ann is all about efficiency and she had a lot of wonderful ideas and common-sense solutions and practical suggestions on how to get more work done in less time and at the same time improving quality. 
Here I am putting into practice her teachings!  She asked how many of us used our tool belts, and if we didn't use them, why not?
I can think of a lot of reasons why not, but none of them are good ones. 
So this morning I came to work determined to re-dedicate myself to workroom efficiency.  And I put my tool belt on.
It also helped that the cable service was down this morning so I couldn't go online til now!

No comments:

Post a Comment