THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Monday, March 12, 2012

Waiting

I spend a lot of time waiting.  I always have hand-sewing with me so I can be productive while waiting.  I'll sew anywhere- doctors' offices, park benches, in the car.  And once I get home, watching baseball on TV.   My favorite thing to sew while waiting is cafe curtains- small, easy to keep folded on my lap.
Here are some recent "waiting" projects:
Sewing rings onto cafe curtains- that's my faded bluejeans- at a doctor's appointment    

Side hems and rings with ladder tape- that's the steering wheel in the background

Side hems, rings & ladder tape- actually I think this was a football game
Hems, rings, and tape for a hobbled shade- waiting for a client
My travel sewing box- a lipstick holder is perfect for pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment