THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another project for our Busman's Holiday.....

These shades are for our nephew and his family.
I raided my own stash of fabric and found a two that worked well in their home and were nearly enough, but not quite, so I rummaged and found more fabrics to make 5" bottom bands to extend the length of the shade.  When the shades are raised, only 2.5" of banding shows, and I found that I really like the looks of this banding method. 
Maisie dances her way through her universe, and here flits before my camera just as I snap the picture......
This very striking fabric is hand-printed to order.
The polka-dot was a lucky find.  I have enough leftover to make a pillow.
For the dining room, a quilted cotton with a sort of starry Moroccan-looking geometric banding fabric:

No comments:

Post a Comment