THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Monday, May 24, 2010

They jogged my memory.....

Today I hung some curtains in the home of a very personable couple who are the parents of clients we made window treatments for a couple of years ago.  The parents told me how much they love the work we did with Diane Satenstein for their son's home, and when I got back to the studio I wanted to take a look back at those treatments- and here they are for you to see.
The dining room swags are board-mounted, the living room swags on poles.
Diane loves full, gathered swags and jabots which makes me really happy, because so do I.
These treatments are hand-sewn of imported silks, interlined, and trimmed with luxurious tassel fringe.
In both rooms the shades are hand-sewn of sheer silk with delicate glass bead trim.

3 comments:

  1. Deb - You'd never know that these weren't just done! Isn't it nice to see that your work stands the test of time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous bay windows ! Love what you did.

    ReplyDelete