THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sweet Little Trim

I do love this sweet little trim, which has been sewn into the bottom of a scalloped  kick-pleated valance.

But I sure wish the sadist who designed it had given us sewers more than 1/8" of header to sew it on with!  The presser foot kept slipping off while sewing.  My fingers are cramped from trying to keep it all in place!

I suppose I could've glue-basted it but I didn't want to give it the satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment