THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Thursday, May 5, 2011

MIA no more!

You may have noticed that sometimes I'm really meticulous about documenting the projects we work on, both process and completed product; others just slip through the workroom with a cursory workroom shot.  I hate to say it, but, there are also plenty more that you never even hear about, neither a word nor a photograph.

For the past few weeks I've found it difficult to keep up with the documentation and completely unable to set aside time for the blog.  I haven't even had time to keep up with reading blogs I love, or post on the D&D Pro Network Forum. 
Fortunately,  my iPhoto is cluttered with a collection of pics from some of our recent projecst, and I'm going to begin trying to catch up, one post at a time.
These shades are in the family living area of a large home.  The family room has two triple windows, a double, and a single; and the kitchen area has five single windows and a door.
This fabric by Sea Grass replaces dark brown woven woods and instantly made the area warm and inviting. 
This was a perfect setting for center-pleat relaxed roman shades.  By the sheerest good fortune, the pattern could be matched where we seamed together the cut-down widths comprising the individual sections of the multiple-section shades.
We used the newly available ladder shroud tape for these.
For this house I'm posting only photos that include little beyond the actual window treatment, or I have cropped out most of everything other than the window treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment