THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Friday, February 26, 2016

CWC at last!!!! Thank you everyone!

To everyone who signed up for my presentation today on Efficient Shade Making: thank you all so much for signing up, for all the enthusiasm and anticipation, and for making me feel at home with you in our classroom. 
To Susan and Rodger, many thanks for this opportunity at your crazily awesome event and congratulations on its obvious great success. 
To my friends and family and most especially John, thanks for the support and encouragement, and for accompanying me on this particular path- your confidence means the wide world to me. 
If you attended today's class, or if you're a blog reader who could not attend the CWC this year, I hope you will keep in touch with me at stitchlore@gmail.com
I'm looking forward to another day of great presentations tomorrow...... And now to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment