THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Friday, December 9, 2016

The elves are at work.....

To give you an idea of what we're up to: I've cut all the lumber, weight bars, and ribs, and prepared some of the clutches for every job that needs to be finished by Dec. 16.  We have ripped all the lumber that needs ripping so the lumber is stacked on the bandsaw and tool chest.  The weigt bars and ribs are labeled and bundled.  More clutches need to be assembled and a few RBS systems still to be ordered.
I take my skill saw to Home Depot with me to cut down oversize pieces in the parking lot, so they'll fit in the car:
Finished shades are starting to accumulate.
And these 9 relaxed romans are ready to be mounted and strung, to go out tomorrow afternoon:
Ho Ho Ho everyone!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - cutting down the wood in the HD parking lot is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Liz!
      120" just fits in my Subaru but if I can cut off a few inches I can breathe easier in case I have to make a sudden stop.

      Delete