THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas quilt



What are we working on today? Well, this blog.
It's not so easy setting up a page layout. This is NOT how I planned it, but! I can't get the pictures to move where I want them.
I guess it's cheating to show work that I've done in the past, but you know, this is what we're working on today- getting ready to pack up and put away Christmas.
This Star quilt was the first of this type I made- about 20 years ago!- and I still love it.

what else did we work on today? DH built a table for the kitchen, and I made cookies to put on it! The recipe is from a friend and I still have the card she wrote it on, in I think 1972 when we were in college. I've written all over the card, made some changes, and spilled lots of stuff on it. The cookies are just as good, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment