THE BLOG IS HAVING TROUBLE WITH COMMENTS! SOMETIMES THEY DON’T GET PUBLISHED, AND WHEN THEY ARE I AM UNABLE TO REPLY TO THEM. IF THAT HAPPENS, JUST EMAIL ME AT stitchlore@gmail.com.

Looking for something specific? Check out the Topic Index, or the Search bar, just below, on the left.



Sorry about this problem!

SO.........WHAT ARE WE WORKING ON TODAY??

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Studio- clean for a moment!




Okay here goes! This is about as cleaned up as my workroom ever gets, so I though I'd take a couple of pictures before the next storm rolls through, in about 10 minutes when I start cutting a new batch of shades.
We have two 12' tables, one with a grid & plastic for rotary cutting and one with a gridded canvas cover. 7' two-sided rack for linings. Not very pretty and no window treatments on the windows, just blinds because I can't stand the distraction of fabrics and colors around me when I'm working on so many different fabrics all the time.
However, I've made some awesome samples which I must hang, somewhere, sometime soon. So I'll have to get over that aversion to color in the studio. I can't wait to post photos of those samples!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't the 12' tables great ? I'm enjoying your blog and following you now. I've been blogging 6 months and have yet to post a pic of my workroom cause it's always so messy ! You've inspired me to get it clean and posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, google won't let me follow right now but I'll be back......

    ReplyDelete